DD4T (Dynamic Delivery for Tridion) is an open source framework which enables you to use ASP.NET MVC or Spring MVC (Java) to develop SDL Tridion powered web applications. The framework is available for SDL Tridion 2013 SP1, 2013, 2011 SP1, 2011 and 2009 SP1.
- DD4T Project
- Trivident blog: DD4T 2.0 is released
- Trivident blog: What is DD4T and why should I care?
- Blog Albert Romkes (Rainology): Getting started with ASP.NET MVC3 and Tridion
- Prezi: Developing with ASP.NET MVC and Tridion (Quirijn Slings)
- Blog Chris Morgan (Building Blocks): To DD4T Or Not To DD4T, That Is The Question
Trivident and DD4T
Having been actively involved in the development of DD4T since the start, Trivident is able to offer training and enterprise level support around the popular implementation framework.
Looking for DD4T specialists? Contact us for more information.